CTSO Core Values
Commitment – To create among members, educators and business and industry an adherence and appreciation for all Career, Technical and Agricultural Education Programs.
- Conviction – To develop patriotism through knowledge of our nation's heritage and practice of democracy.
- Education – To create enthusiasm and empower students to become lifelong learners
- Integrity – To deal honestly and fairly with one another.
- Leadership – To develop leadership abilities through participation in educational, professional, community and social activities.
- Professionalism – To promote high standards in career ethics, workmanship, scholarship and safety.
- Recognition – Appreciation of the value of achievement.
- Service – To cultivate a desire to contribute to the benefit and welfare of others
- Teamwork – To enhance the ability of students to plan together, organize and carry out worthy activities and projects through the use of the democratic process.